Luke Timothy Grimes is one of the youngest American actors that has gained fame in a couple of years. He has been acting since 2006, has played many roles, and yes, every role is portrayed brilliantly. If you still don’t remember him by his name, you must have known him for his well-appreciated and admired roles in American Sniper and the Fifty Shades series. These are his highest-grossing projects. Currently, we can see him working in the famous drama series Yellowstone as Kayce Dutton.
Luke Grimes is 37 years old and still looks young, fresh, and continues to grow in his acting talents. Well, he is really a handsome heartthrob! With an athletic physique, he has well-maintained his body. Besides, his every trait seems to fit the definition of a perfect human. He is tall, with a height of 6 feet. He has dark Brown eyes that shine alluringly, complementing his Light Brown hair color.
Like many other celebrities, he likes to keep his personal life private, away from the media! Truly speaking, there is nothing wrong with it.
Little About His Early Life, Family, and Education
Luke Grimes was born on January 21, 1984, in Dayton, Ohio, USA. He had a happy childhood and spent a lovely time with his siblings. His father is Randy Grimes who is a Pentecostal pastor at Open Bible Christian Church. His mother is Angie Barker. Well, to date, nothing has been exposed about his mother to the media. All we know is that his parents are from different racial backgrounds, which is why Luke’s mixed ethnicity. We can say he is from English, Scottish, Scots-Irish, German, Swiss-German, and Welsh backgrounds.
In a family of 6, Luke Grimes is the youngest and has three elder siblings. No information is available about them. He holds American nationality. His father being a pastor, Luked practices Christianity. If you think he is a religious person because his father is a pastor, you are highly mistaken. By Zodiac, he is an Aquarius, and he really is. Luke Grimes embodies many professional strengths. He is all original and honest, intelligent and sensible, easy-going and humanitarian, analytical and independent.
Coming to his education, he is a 2002 graduate of Dayton Christian High School. Later, he received his degree in acting from acting in 2004, after Luke Grimes shifted to NYC (New York City).
By profession, Luke Grimes is an actor. A successful actor, indeed! Most of his worth has been gathered by the acting, but he is also a model. Since 2006, he has been giving outstanding performances. We cannot provide the exact value of his net worth, but we can expect it to be somewhere between $500 thousand and 1$ Million. As Luke is working in the present, his net worth will be increased.
He made his debut in the Hollywood entertainment industry in March 2009 by playing the role of a teenager who is highly aggressive and excessively involved in sexual activities in the horror movie named “All the Boys Love Mandy Lane”. The same year, he got his first role in the drama series War Eagle and Arkansas. In 2008, he made a magnificent appearance in the “Assassination of a High School President”, the crime-comedy-mystery movie. Luke Grimes got highlighted due to his beautiful talents and got the role of Ryan Lafferty in ABC’s drama “Brothers & Sisters” and he nailed it!
Coming to another successful year, 2010, when his career was taken to another level. He starred in “Outlaw Country”. After a couple of years in 201, Luke Grimes was casted in another thriller action movie “Taken 2”. Have you watched the series “True Blood”? If yes, you already know how wonderfully he portrayed the role of a vampire in the 6th season. But he only shot for 6 episodes. As the resources say, he rejected to take part in same-sex kissing scenes.
Some of Luke Grimes movies and marvelous projects are:
- American Sniper – As US Navy SEAL Marc Lee
- Fifty Shades film series (2015 to 2018) – As Christian Grey’s brother, Elliot
- Freeheld (an independent feature film) – As Todd Belkin
Luke Grimes has always done an appreciable performance, whether it is an action, thriller, romantic, drama, or horror movie. Since 2018, Since 2018, he has become part of “Yellowstone”, the Paramount Network drama series where he acts as Kayce Dutton.
Back in time, Luke Grimes was rumored to have a relationship with actress Gillian Amalia Zimseer. But they didn’t stay together for long. Sorry to break it to all his lovely fans; he has been married since 2018. Bianca Grimes is his spouse, and they are living a perfectly healthy, happy couple life. She is of Brazilian heritage but also has some Portuguese to her roots. You can clearly see it on her social media posts. In the present times, they are living in Montana. Earlier, they resided in New York City.
Those who are curious about their children, they don’t have any children yet. But, as they have mentioned in their interviews, they have plans to become mom and dad pretty soon.
- Luke Grimes gave an audition for the movie Twilight, where he wanted to play the role of Edward Cullen but failed to get hold of it.
- Among his amazing achievements, he has co-won the Best of the Fest accolade at the Breckinridge Festival of Film. He got this for his brilliant performance in War Eagle, Arkansas.
- Out of all the series and films he has done, his favorite role is Kayce in Yellowstone.
- He is not obsessed with the future at all. He likes to live and enjoy the present as once he said in the interview, “I don’t invest too much in the future”.
- Luke Grimes has been doing Endorsements for Calvin Klein as he used to be a model.
- He doesn’t have a twitter account but has one on Instagram that is also unverified. And, yes, he is available on Facebook with his real official account.
- Despite growing up in a deeply religious household, he doesn’t practice religion so devotedly. Even he learned to play the drums in church.
- He gave his first audition for the title role in the 2005 CBS biopic Elvis
- Luke Timothy Grimes used to play drums back in 2007 for the rock band “Mitchell’s Folly.”