What is CBD? Does it really work? Can it help treat your pain, manage sleep and other ailments?
Let’s dive into details!
CBD – A quick introduction
CBD which stands for Cannabidiol is one of the 113 known chemical compounds, simply called phytocannabinoid in scientific terms, obtained from the Cannabid Sativa plant.
This hemp-derived complex is well-famous for having tremendous effects on reducing pain, enhancing concentration, and helping clear the focus. It helps prevent or treat inflammation, too. But the most essential role is its ability to relax your mind and let you enjoy life without anxiety. Its active ingredients soothe your thoughts and give you a peaceful sleep.
But how can you meet your daily dose of CBD safely? The answer is CBD oil and CBD capsules or pills. You must be thinking “do CBD pills make you sleepy?”. Well, the answer is NO! It is nothing like THC and works without making you high or sleepy. Considered completely non-impairing, CBD is intended to target the body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS).
Does a CBD capsule really work? Absolutely! Because they are not only easy to use but are formulated to deliver you the reliable source of CBD to fulfill your cravings along with providing all the health benefits. They are safe to be consumed as a supplement.
For those who don’t know, you can have CBD capsules in two forms: soft gel capsules and hard-shelled capsules. If you find swallowing tablets difficult, you must buy soft gel capsules. Otherwise, all you need is to take a quick swig of water and they will slip away. If you are interested in knowing what CBD capsules are for, here are a few undeniable advantages highlighted.
- Promotes healthy sleeping pattern and habits
- Helps recover and prevent inflammation
- Better-quality athletic routine
- Minimizes pain (effective in pain management)
- Supports regular blood flow and trouble-free circulation
- Relaxes your mind and calm your senses
- Guarantees to provide instant relief while enhancing the sense of focus
Are CBD capsules better than CBD oil?
If we start comparing CBD capsules and oil, we will not find any significant differences. The major difference between these two is their forms of administration which directly affects their bioavailability. Where oil is being absorbed by the tissues found on the tongue (as it is taken sublingually), capsules tend to be consumed orally taking more time to enter the bloodstream. And remember, CBD only creates the impression as soon as it reaches the bloodstream. In short, the longer the time taken to reach the bloodstream, the lesser CBD will reach the bloodstream.
CBD oil offers greater bioavailability ensuring your body gets a greater percentage of hemp in comparison to CBD capsules. So, we can say CBD oils are worth the money if you want the most out of it!
How To Pick best CBD Capsules For You
How can you decide what brand is best to buy CBD Capsules? How do you know what CBD capsule or pill is enough and will be a reliable and safe source? Well, there are few considerations you must keep in your mind while making a purchase, particularly:
Dosage – Usually, the dose ranges between 10mg to 25mg. It is advisable to start consuming from the smaller dosage and go to higher potency to keep your body in balance.
As a supplement with the infusion of additional ingredients – Look out for the composition. Mostly, CBD capsules are made of only full -spectrum hemp extract, but you can buy them in a mixture of a few more additional components having their impacts on mental and physical health.
Full-spectrum CBD capsules – Full spectrum extracts having more percentage of the natural compounds obtained from the hemp plants are unquestionably more effective. They lack any other extra ingredient.
The brand offering high-quality CBD Capsules – DOPE
DOPE is a brand that is known for making high-quality CBD products with originality, novelty, and mixing modern counter-culture inspirations. One of their revolutionary products is CBD capsules.
DOPE CBD capsules are easier to swallow and come in discreet shapes and packaging. Being an easy alternative to oil, DOPE capsules are made with 25mg CBD per Capsule. And, yes, they are Full-Spectrum CBD Capsules. You can imagine it to be bursting with the benefits of CBD, all ready to offer unparalleled relaxation! Packed in a cute pouch, you will get 8 capsules in total.
Want to make the best out of the situation? Better take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening before you hit the bed. Get a peaceful day and serene night’s sleep! It brings a sense of tranquility to your daily routine. It is safe to consume the pills daily. These 25mg CBD capsules are made with improved bioavailability offering you a pleasurable journey.
The Best CBD Capsules
What are other best options you have that are worth a try?
Here are top picks of the best quality and fully effective CBD pills and capsules that seem to be safe enough to be taken daily.
CBDistillery Full-Spectrum CBD Softgels
- Full-spectrum composition
- Made with an innovative broad-spectrum formula
- THC-free CBD pill
- Helps manage stress as it is known for relaxed, calming effect
- Each capsule contains 30 milligrams of CBD extract
Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil Liquid Capsules (25 mg)
- Made with proprietary Charlotte’s Web hemp
- A full-spectrum hemp extract with terpenes and other cannabinoids
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Suitable for vegans as it is made of vegetable cellulose
- Available in 25 mg dosage and 15 mg oil liquid capsule
Plant People Stay Sharp CBD Capsules
- Made with organically-grown hemp extract
- Vegan capsule
- THC-free pill
- Have 15 milligrams of CBD
- Mixed with essential botanicals including cordyceps, rhodiola, celastrus, and rosemary
- Increases the focus span and alertness
- Enhances brain function and memory
Medterra CBD Gel Capsules
- THC free
- Made with 99.6% pure CBD
- CBD sourced from high-quality Kentucky hemp plant
- A bit of MCT oil is added
- Available in two strengths: 25 or 50 milligrams per capsule.
Joy Organics CBD Softgels with Curcumin
- CBD Softgels with Curcumin
- Contains 25 mg of CBD per serving
- Supports joint health
- Best cbd capsules for pain
- Have anti-inflammatory properties
- MCT added
- Made with bovine gelatin
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
Lazarus Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Capsules
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Formulated with added organic terpenes bringing “entourage effect”
- 25mg CBD per capsule
- Vegan pills
- Made gluten-free
- MCT (Coconut-based oil) is added